Register Here! Now!
• First up…..please read this thoroughly. (If our president can manage to register you can too!)
• Second….keep the PDF open as reference if needed. Click here to get a PDF of the screens you will see and the steps to take to get you, your kids or both registered.
• Third…..please please read the information on the screen as you go. It is fairly easy to do it.
• Now if you click here, the site will open for you to get it done!
• As a parent, you need to “register” yourself so you can “sign” for your minor. You will see the chance to become a supporter, social member and a volunteer. Please ignore the Life Member one here as we use this elsewhere in the club. Note that you do NOT have to choose one of these: you will see an option not to volunteer. Don’t worry, while we would like to have you be one, we are just fine with you sending us your kids!
• Pay attention to the Type of registration you are doing if you are doing more than just yourself. U18 are done under the Youth Registration while the older ones are in the Adult registration.
• There are two drop downs you will deal with as you go through…please pay attention. You will choose the Fee Type (and only see those you are able to select based on age and gender) and Role Type. For almost everyone that will be a player type (Senior men, Student women, U8 etc).
• For those who are registering as coaches, please contact David Nelson here.
• Any questions, please email here and we will respond as soon as possible.
• Note that you have a choice of paying via credit card (VISA/MC) or debit (RBC, Scotia, TD, BMO) at the end.
• We will be reviewing invoices and payments so please ensure you are in the right role as this will save us all some headaches!
• As an added bonus, you will get an invoice via email right away (which can be used for Tax Credit purposes in 2013 tax year)
Under 16′s and 15′s Additional Info
Our club is run entirely by volunteers and by registering yourself, or a member of your family you have joined our group of dedicated people who take pride in the quality of our clubhouse, our grounds, our programs.
“Anyone who has ever set foot in a rugby club or spent the afternoon watching matches, knows it’s the people that make a rugby club special.”
Please take a few moments to consider the way in which you or your family members can contribute to our club.
Please review the Emergency Action Plan (EAP) so everyone is aware of its contents and details.